Thursday, April 21, 2011

A cheeky blog sale...


Hi everyone!

I'm Mari, Abbi's best friend, and I have stolen 'Ibbabelle' for the week to do a rather large blog sale. I don't blog anymore you see, and I AM NOT paying any more eBay fees, because let's face it, it's a giant rip off.
I am off on holiday - Benicassim Festival to be precise - and I need every last penny I can get my hands on to pay for it!! So here I am, selling like crazy...

It will work just like any other blog sale you've seen. Here's the important info you need befoe browsing:
  • UK only I'm afraid, not quite got the hang of shipping items abroad just yet...
  • P&P is £2.50 + 50p for any additional items. For example, if you buy one item then postage will cost you £2.50, if you buy 2 items it will cost you £3, 3 items £3.50 etc etc...
  • It's first come first serve! If a transaction get's cancelled I will contact the second person who commented requesting that item
  • To claim an item, leave a comment containing the following info - Exact item name & paypal email address.
  • I will then send you an invoice via paypal which will be the final cost of your purchase, including P&P
  • Once payment is recieved and all is a-okay, your item/s will be posted
  • All items will be packaged by moi, with love and care :)
  • Go crazy!!!

I must apologise for the lac of quality in these photos.. Long story short I had to use someone else's camera. Which is just crap. SORRY!

Topshop Lace Vest - faulty/a few holes here and there but nothing a good sew can't fix! - size 8 - £2

Newlook Cream Oversized Shirt (still in stores) - never worn - size 8 -£10


Newlook Floral Lace Vest - never worn - size 8 - £3

Topshop striped tie top - worn once or twice - size 12 -£3

Dorothy Perkins Cropped Coral Knit - worn lots but in excellent condition! - size 8 - £7

(Sorry so blurrrrry) Topshop Nude racerback vest - size 14 - £3


Newloo black/grey Printed Maxi Dress - Worn very little - size 8 - £10

Newlook Printed Oversized shirt - never worn - size 10 - £8

Newlook baggy striped tee - never worn - size 10 - £2

Newlook Cropped Denim Jacket - Worn lots - size 8 - £8


STUNNING LIPSY DRESS! I hate to part with this beauty, but it does not fit :'( WORTH £65 but I'll let you cheeky thing have it for £25 :) - size 8

Bare Minerals 'flawless face' brush - never used (I have 2 identical) - £9

Revlon Photoready foundation in 'cool beige' - Used a little - £5


Bare Minerals Foundation in 'light' - used 3 or 4 times - £9

Victoria Jackson Bronzer - never used - £2


Next Face Shimmer Brick - Used top colour only - £3.50

Natural Collection moisture shine lipstick - £1

The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain - Used twice - £3.50

Barry M Nail Paint in 'Black' - used once - £2

Thanks everyone! Spread the word!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment