Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still alive..

Long time no see!!!! I figured I owed y'all a quick apology for my recent scarce-ness. (is that a word?!) Been crazy busy, and I went away, and just haven't given my poor blog a whole lot of thought. I will be back up and running (hopefully!!) in the next few days!! I have missed it :)
Oh and I've noticed a couple of new followers so HIIIII AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea how happy it makes me to know that people actually care about my mediocre corner of the interweb!! I squeal like a pig when I see my number of followers go up any!
Type to you VERY soon!!

With much love, xx

2 comments:

  1. I just had to reply. Don't be silly you don't seem like a stalker, I love that you leave comments on my posts. I sadly admit that comments and new followers make my day. Which is why I try to leave a comment on every post I read, as theres got to be more of people like me out there. x
    I can't wait till you start blogging again. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    You're very pretty by the way!

    ReplyDelete