Wednesday, March 2, 2011

fruit tea & chocolate


Don't you just love those cosy evenings in when you can do anything you fancy doing?? I do! Tuesday nights are usually quite for me, as my sisters & Mum are out, my Dad gets the TV, and my best friend is at college til late so we don't chat til later.. and I usually speak to the boy just before I go to bed. So on this particular Tuesday I decided to be slightly more productive than usual.. do my French work!! I use Rosetta Stone (a computer programme designed to teach whichever language you choose in the same way we learn how to speak, write, and read our first language) so I prepared myself a little snack first..

Cue deliciousness!! I'm on a bit of a health kick, and trying to cut down on how much caffeine filled tea I drink. So I tried fruit teas and I love them!! So tasty.. this one tastes very strawberry-ish. Obviously, the chocolate mousse and tiffin aren't so healthy but hey every girl deserves a bit of indulgence!!


When I'd finished my French, I turned to the book I've been reading, Leota's Garden by a Christian writer called Francine Rivers. It's truly brilliant!! I highly recommend it!


Hope you're all having a good March!
With much love, xx

2 comments:

  1. Do you think Rosetta Stone is working for you? Would you recommend it? Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a fantastic and really fun way to learn a new language!!! Me and my two younger sisters all use it.. I would highly recommend it! It's quite pricey, but I would say it's totally worth it.
    Thanks for reading!! <3

    ReplyDelete