Monday, March 14, 2011

The sunshine is here!!


Bonjour beautiful people!!
I am absolutely loving the sunny days we've been having in my neck of the woods recently, it makes me think of summer and all the loveliness that goes with that!!

I was really struggling emotionally early last week and on Thursday afternoon my wonderful Mum gave me the afternoon off school work and encouraged me to spend some time cheering myself up. Cue major bedroom sorting, cookies, a visit to my local charity shops, and a little face of the day for you lot :)


I couldn't get my camera out without taking a picture of these two.. They were enjoying the sunshine in my room as much as I was!!


You gotta love cookies!!

My charity shop purchases.. The mug was 25p, the baskets were 45p for the two, the tin was 75p, and the pot was £1.. BARGAINS! I'll show you how I'm using them once I'm completely happy with my new arrangement.


My somewhat tired looking face of the day. Really sorry but I cannot for the life of me remember what makeup I was wearing. Nothing particularly exciting! I'll do a more interesting fotd soon.

Anyways I'm off to continue watching One Born Every Minute!!
With much love, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment