Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey lovelies!!
I was browsing the internet the other day (as you do) and I came across a very unflattering blog post about these pictures of Jennifer Love-Hewitt..


While they might not be the best bikini pics of Jen, what's all the fuss about?! It makes me sick to see so much negativity about someone who is so beautiful just because she is a bigger dress size than your average supermodel! It's no wonder teenage girls have such low self esteem when this perfectly gorgeous form is considered 'fat'! She has curves!! I love how happy she is in these pictures.. she's not trying to hide her body, but seems to be totally comfortable in her own skin! And so she should be!!

I have had my share of body image issues, and I still do at times. But I'm beginning to see that big is just as beautiful as little. Wobbly is just as sexy as toned. Pale and interesting is just as glamorous as having a California-girl tan.

And in the same way, having big boobs and a butt does not make you more womanly than someone with a more athletic figure! Look at the likes of Kate Hudson, Keira Knightly, or Cameron Diaz! They are just as gorgeous as the lovely Jennifer Love-Hewitt, even though they have far fewer curves.

The thing is being comfortable with the way you look. Be healthy, absolutely but don't beat yourself up cos you don't look like someone off the pages of GLAMOUR. You are truly stunning because of who you are not what you look like.

Rant over :)
With much love, xx



No comments:

Post a Comment