Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HIIIIIIIII!

Happy spring!! It's officially here ladies and gents (although I suspect it is mostly ladies that stumble upon my lil' corner of the internet) which means longer, sunnier days and flowers and baby animals and Easter holidays and summer is on it's way!!! Ahh what beautiful thoughts!

Well I have so many posts planned it's rather crazy, but making the time to sit here and edit, and write, and arrange is a little tricky just now. However, I do have to weekend off work so I will hopefully get them sorted out then.

Today's ramble is to give you a sneak peak at what I got up to Saturday.. my lovely big sister lives in Manchester which a fair way from where I live with the rest of my family (minus my brother who is also living away at Uni) so I went up to visit her for the day. It was so great to see her, especially as she's just been through a rough time and I was desperate to give her a massive hug! I've never been to that city before, and I adored it! Might seem strange but the architecture is gorgeous and it was a pretty day weatherwise too. We went shopping, and got our makeup done at a Benefit counter before going to a local cocktail bar/cafe for a late lunch. And my oh my, it was so good! We had virgin Mojitos and delicious food in a really secluded and cosy corner of the basement.

Mmmmm..


Ever the polite one ;)

Us with our delicious mojitos.

I love the way the makeup artist at Benefit did my makeup!!!!

All in all it was a lovely, gorgeous, perfect day until I had to leave. That was harder than I thought it would be, and much as I would have loved to stay I had to get back for work.
Must dash to get ready, I'm going out with some friends and my boyfriend to see a play tonight.

What did you guys get up to last weekend??
With much love, xx








2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day out:) Your make-up is beautiful and those cocktails look amazing. I just spent a great weekend at the coast with my bff eating and drinking way too much lol I love it now the sun is showing its face a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely!!! Sounds like you had a pretty great weekend too!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete